Prevention Educator - Contract Position
- Bachelor’s degree in education, human service field, psychology, social and behavioral sciences or related field
- Experience/comfort working with teenagers
- Experience/comfort working in education
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with other educators on the Prevention Education team
- Ability to work effectively with people from all socio-economic, religious and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to compile feedback on programming and respond with any appropriate changes
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
This program is a priority for Rape Response throughout the six county service area: Dawson, Forsyth, Habersham, Hall, Lumpkin and White Counties.
Prefer: minimum of 3 years experience in public speaking/education
Compensation: This is a grant funded independent contractor position, hours vary weekly and are heavier during the school year.
Contract educators are paid $25 per each class taught (typically 4-6 classes on scheduled days) and receive a mileage reimbursement of .575 per mile traveled to each school in our six county service area.
Background checks are required.
Email completed application, cover letter, resume, and a minimum of two professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is June 5, 2017.