Sexual violence requires that we offer protection and advocacy for the survivors, that we hold the perpetrator accountable, and that we work as a society to prevent the crime of sexual assault.
Your decision to donate is a response!
Your response empowers the board of directors, staff and volunteers to:
- Safeguard the dignity of each person served
- Operate a 24 hour, 7-day a week crisis hotline and emergency room support to survivors of sexual assault
- Provide survivors with free and confidential crisis intervention
- Accompany survivors when they need support during
- Law enforcement investigations and court hearings
- Provide prevention education to the community and schools
Other Ways to Donate
Rape Response could also use the following items:
- New Clothes (XS -3XL) $12 would buy a top and shorts or sweats to wear home
T-shirts, elastic waist shorts, undergarments, sweat shirts and pants
- Snacks For survivors at the ER
Snack crackers, granola bars, trail mix
- Journals, Crayons, Adult coloring books